Best Android Launcher

BEST ANDROID LAUNCHER



I've have used numerous android launchers already. I have experienced Go Launcher, Hola Launcher, Nova Launcher, Dodol Launcher, Buzz Launcher, APUS Launcher, and other launchers that will give you the Windows and  Iphone Look.

With all the launchers that I have installed, I realized that the  most commendable one for me is the Smart Launcher from Ginlemon.

It is the most appropriate launcher for people who is always on the go. It is very simple and easy to use. It is also a big leap away from the conventional launchers, on an interface basis. It is fashionable and elegant. Simple yet classy. Themes available in the market can also be downloaded using the Preference Button in the embedded settings of the application, thus, you need not go to Playstore to download them. Very convenient!

To unlock the best features, such as widgets and others, buy the Pro Version. It is definitely worth every cent you spend.

Explore!







Comments